Kobalt Double Drive and Sanyo Eneloop Batteries Giveaway

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this site became my main rc forum after getting into a couple of arguments with the owner of my last one and getting banned. Apparently on his forum you can't asked too many questions nor make a jokes about other forum members in a teasing manner. So when this one became my main forum i thought it would be nice to help contribute to keeping it running. Dont worry I'm not a trouble maker i just had personality conflicts with the owner of my last forum. If i get on your nerves for asking to many questions then well, sorry....

So far this place is much nicer and so are the people here. Everyones laid back, knows how to take a joke, and very helpful.

rcnt > all other forums

This site became my main RC forum after getting into a couple of arguments with the owner of my last one and getting banned.

TROUBLEMAKER! :p:

I kid, I kid.

EDIT:

rcnt > all other forums

Indeed, I used a few when I started about a month ago, didn't get nearly as much help as I got from people here.

EDIT2: Heck that's going on my sig.

Last edited:
Yep, I've always used this forum for second opinions but since making it my main forum I'm much happier here. IDK why I stayed around that old forum as long as I did. I have a tendency to be loyal to my forums for whatever the topic is. In this case RCs. You guys are pretty awesome.

evening entry

just be warned ...Alpine will tase you if you get out of line ...and Rolex will force you to look at him with no pant ....or he will just use his ban stick on you ...lol :hehe:

Whew still one day left on this, 368 posts, I might not be that far off from my 400-posts guess :p:

Morning post, Time for school.

Hey....this is NOT the winning post! But it is here taking up space!

my morning entry

I wonder if those electric mini-scale Turnigy trucks from HK are any good, they sure are Cheap.

Mmmmmmm just cracked an ice cold beer. 0630 isn't too early to drink eh? Lol

Since you have those you don't need these that are being given away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back