Anyone have a enduro24? What kinda mods you do?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

Got the furitek pro, and metal axels in yesterday, and now configuring wt distribution, took it out on the rocks and needs some adjustments, but definitely made a difference, I was climbing the stuff the 1/10 crawlers do, and did amazing, the baja pro x tires and furitek esc just take it wherever you want and make a big difference on the rocks. I tried smaller tires with the furitek and did good, but with the bigger tires, they just really brought it alive on the rocks. Two thumbs up from me with the Enduro24. Now it’s time to make er perty.

View attachment 181416
Got the furitek pro, and metal axels in yesterday, and now configuring wt distribution, took it out on the rocks and needs some adjustments, but definitely made a difference, I was climbing the stuff the 1/10 crawlers do, and did amazing, the baja pro x tires and furitek esc just take it wherever you want and make a big difference on the rocks. I tried smaller tires with the furitek and did good, but with the bigger tires, they just really brought it alive on the rocks. Two thumbs up from me with the Enduro24. Now it’s time to make er perty.
Good deal man. Looks like you could make a plate to mount to the frame rails on the angled portion in front of the battery and move the battery there. Have seen SCX24's setup that way. Then everything else could move forward as well.

Now I gotta get one 🤪

Good deal man. Looks like you could make a plate to mount to the frame rails on the angled portion in front of the battery and move the battery there. Have seen SCX24's setup that way. Then everything else could move forward as well.

Now I gotta get one 🤪
Never thought of that. Will have to give er a try.
Definitely should help with upfront, also mid wt.
👍🏼 thanks.
Finally broke something, when climbing the rocks, was about 6ft high and fell to the ground.
I was too far away to catch it. But only broke body mount.
I thought for sure by now I would have broke something bigger. Really have been beating it up hard, and seems to be taking it.
Still haven’t changed the driveshafts yet, but have metal ones for when or if they do. Also buying fast eddie bearings, will make it smoother, I don’t like the bushings, I don’t know why they even put bushings in these things, probably cost related.

Now it’s time to get that FMT body, and paint it up like my actual truck. I may even buy matching paint at the car paint place (hovis) for a more exact result. Never done that yet, might as well give er a try. I haven’t seen a chevy colorado zr2 Enduro24 yet. So I gotta see it, and own it. 🤪

Last edited:
Never thought of that. Will have to give er a try.
Definitely should help with upfront, also mid wt.
👍🏼 thanks.
Finally broke something, when climbing the rocks, was about 6ft high and fell to the ground.
I was too far away to catch it. But only broke body mount.
I thought for sure by now I would have broke something bigger. Really have been beating it up hard, and seems to be taking it.
Still haven’t changed the driveshafts yet, but have metal ones for when or if they do. Also buying fast eddie bearings, will make it smoother, I don’t like the bushings, I don’t know why they even put bushings in these things, probably cost related.

Now it’s time to get that FMT body, and paint it up like my actual truck. I may even buy matching paint at the car paint place (hovis) for a more exact result. Never done that yet, might as well give er a try. I haven’t seen a chevy colorado zr2 Enduro24 yet. So I gotta see it, and own it. 🤪
Which FMT body?

image.jpg

Whats going in next, $12.99 was definitely buying one. And maybe a few others with different turn ratios.

Lost the drag break on the stock motor of the enduro24. Just put in the holmes hobbies. Only got to run for a few minutes with it in before work and definitely going to be better than stock, drag break is crazy good will have to dial it down with the furitek esc app.
Will run more after work.

Holmes hobbies and furitek make this thing a little tractor, very slow crawling, drag for days, go just about anywhere.
I think this Enduro24 has definitely got me into the 1/24 scene.
For someone wanting to give it a whirl in the 1/24 scene and not spend a whole lot, this is a great starter truck. Very capable, I just wish there were more out there for it, I see people putting scx24 axels in, but why go that far, I’ll just buy one, the enduro needs a friend anyways. 😂
Also have a question.
I would like to show a video of the Enduro24 before and after crawl, do I need to have a YouTube channel or something with link to go to?
Sorry, just new to the whole Internet forum, and thought that might be how it goes, just seeing how you guys are posting here. 😶‍🌫️

Holmes hobbies and furitek make this thing a little tractor, very slow crawling, drag for days, go just about anywhere.
Sweet!
I think this Enduro24 has definitely got me into the 1/24 scene.
Another one on the hook guys. Reel him in 🤣
I would like to show a video of the Enduro24 before and after crawl, do I need to have a YouTube channel or something with link to go to?
Sorry, just new to the whole Internet forum, and thought that might be how it goes, just seeing how you guys are posting here. 😶‍🌫️
Yeah, you need an account. Once you have that, you upload there and share the link here.

Sweet!

Another one on the hook guys. Reel him in 🤣

Yeah, you need an account. Once you have that, you upload there and share the link here.
Was on YouTube and got to see some of your videos, now looking into indoor crawling course, 🤔

Was on YouTube and got to see some of your videos, now looking into indoor crawling course, 🤔
I need to get to work on that again, but my RC room accumulated way too much stuff, and the table I have yet to start became the catchall table. That and I can barely walk anymore 😒

I need to get to work on that again, but my RC room accumulated way too much stuff, and the table I have yet to start became the catchall table. That and I can barely walk anymore 😒
I have one of those, catch all table 😂

Back