Axial has taken the guess work out of which hex driver is what size. Axials' new color coded and laser etched hex drivers allow for easier identification, these tools were designed to be easier to use than most. The Axial Hex Drivers handles were ergonomically designed to fit in your hand better and provide grip even when your hands are slick from oil and grease.
Axial Hex Drivers Features
- Color coded and laser etched for easier size identification
- Sold in sets or individually
- Standard and metric
- Replacement tips available
- Ergonomic handle fits your hand more comfortably than smaller drivers
- Metric set includes: .050mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, and 3.0mm drivers
- Standard set includes: .050", 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", and 3/32" Ball driver
AX20008 - Axial Metric Hex Driver Set
AX20009 - Axial Standard Hex Driver Set
$80.00 - Metric Hex Driver Set
$83.00 - Standard Hex Driver Set
$18.00 - Average cost for individual Axial Hex Drivers
Come discuss the new Axial Hex Drivers in our Tool Talk forum!