Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1697B0A8-6E10-4970-9E50-ADE34DF5E95D.jpeg

If the rest of the world would just use the imperial system instead of the metric system, Subway would give them .19 inch more sandwich. 🤪

So, what sandwich did you get, and how was it?
They called it the chicken teriyaki sandwich. Chicken was great but, as I said, it was my first time ordering from subway and when I said she could just pour a bit of everything on it, she took that real serious. The sandwich was so stuffed it was impossible to close it lol. Made a mess but it was tasty and spicy for sure

Don't know, I didn't cook them. They've probably been in the bain-marie for 3 hours. They were hard/stale. Camp food 🤷‍♂️.

Never as good as home cooked meals.
Well at least I learned something. Had to google what a bain marie is. Of vourse I will forget that by tomorrow 🤪

Double boiler is what we call those here.

What’d ya gonna do with a gallon of extract.. 🤣
You'd buy carbonated water or a Sodastream. I figured it out to be about $1.30/16oz bottle after you bought the Sodastream if you went that way.

You'd buy carbonated water or a Sodastream. I figured it out to be about $1.30/16oz bottle after you bought the Sodastream if you went that way.
If you go this route, make sure the carbonation unit is made for sugar drinks. Sugary drinks requires a 2 stage gas release. A basic Sodastream unit won't work.

If you go this route, make sure the carbonation unit is made for sugar drinks. Sugary drinks requires a 2 stage gas release. A basic Sodastream unit won't work.
Yeah, I just saw that. Too much hassle for me. I'll stick to my diet 7up 😝

Back