Just a heads up

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Horizon has a sale going on for Memorial Day until the 28th.
For anyone interested in the big 1/6 Crawlers, they have the Jeep JLU on sale for $899.00 thats a $100.00 discount. :thumbs-up:
Ok, now back to our regular scheduled program!

It is clear I have joined the wrong help-group, that brochure is full of lies. I just came here for the free cookies. I foresee a visit with the Parish Priest is in my future.

View attachment 190267
When you joined. Well if not you someone else they learned occasionally some people here let others out that should not be interacting with the guests. I'm just gonna leave them until the boss man pulls down the curtain then imma be acting like I was working.

This place is like a Lays potato chip, you can't eat just one.
Show up here and you can't just show up once.
I guess I'm a proud member of this loony bin now. :wacky: :wacky: :wacky:

HEY, my school photo was a secret, I showed you that under the assumption it would never be released to the public.
It was released 10 seconds after in his possession.

Rlaarlo makes a 1/7 crawler that has been getting a ton of press recently. Most of the comparisons have been comparing it directly to the SCX6.

Man, where was that SCX6, when I was doing all of my 1/6 figure modeling, or, most importantly, when I was a kid with my GI Joe Adventure Team. I still have my Mobile Command Center with the box, to this day. I would have given anything to have an RC rig that scale, I would have had a blast with that thing then.

Those lights, though, am I running an RC, or a portable discotheque?

That's pretty sweet😁👍