Huh, would you look at what I just found.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BA0701

RCTalk Talkaholic
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
In searching for my Fix-It Sticks, I happened across these three items, which I had completely forgotten I even had. I told you I had a bunch of X-Maxx upgrades I haven't installed. These were in that stack. I sure do miss T-Bone Racing, they made some quality gear, for sure.

20240517_202113.jpg

20240517_202133.jpg

20240517_202229.jpg

Amazing what you can find when you clean through ur stuff. It’s always like Christmas for me when I find parts I forgot about
Exactly! Best part is, at least when it comes to the Xmaxx stuff, it is all still, 100% brand spanking new. It is like I just placed a massive order for a ton of top shelf gear from Amain. 😂

I don't have an xmaxx but I bet it was like Christmas finding that stuff.

I don't have an xmaxx but I bet it was like Christmas finding that stuff.
100%, you know that feeling when you place an order, it arrives and you open the box to see all of the brand new items you ordered, well I have a box full of Xmaxx upgrades that have now given me that feeling twice each 😂

100%, you know that feeling when you place an order, it arrives and you open the box to see all of the brand new items you ordered, well I have a box full of Xmaxx upgrades that have now given me that feeling twice each 😂
Care to pass that feeling on? 🤣🤣

Back