Happy resurrection day everyone!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bman123

RCTalk Racer
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
I just wanted to say have a good day and thank you to everyone I've started talking to on this site!!! It's been SOOO NICE since I've joined! I've really felt a since of friendship that I haven't for a long time even tho I don't know y'all really it's been very nice!!! Thank you all!!!

Don't know about others but I just click on your threads like you've been here for a good couple years👍 great community and thanks for contributing. Happy Easter everyone.

As a Luciferian it is proper for you to celebrate the rising of your brother/father ;)

93/93
I believe there may be some bad blood/ resentment there....you know normal family issues for the
holidays. 🤣

I just wanted to say have a good day and thank you to everyone I've started talking to on this site!!! It's been SOOO NICE since I've joined! I've really felt a since of friendship that I haven't for a long time even tho I don't know y'all really it's been very nice!!! Thank you all!!!
Glad you joined in the fun, it is a big family here. :thumbs-up:

Happy Easter RCT team! Going to the family get together in a bit. All my kids are grown but there are some grandkids to look for eggs.

Happy Easter RCT team! Going to the family get together in a bit. All my kids are grown but there are some grandkids to look for eggs.
LoL my little girl just got done her egg hunt!! She's tearing them all open now LOL

LoL my little girl just got done her egg hunt!! She's tearing them all open now LOL
It's amazing how much the things we enjoy change as we get older and actually mature a little bit! It took me longer than most but thank God I'm here now!

It's amazing how much the things we enjoy change as we get older and actually mature a little bit! It took me longer than most but thank God I'm here now!

Last edited:
Actually it don't look like it. Unless you go out of the forum and then back in, I don't see your banner.

Open your account page and scroll all the way to the bottom, you will see where you add the link.

Actually it don't look like it. Unless you go out of the forum and then back in, I don't see your banner.

Open your account page and scroll all the way to the bottom, you will see where you add the link.
Profile banner?? I put a pic there and saved it

Profile banner?? I put a pic there and saved it
Aw the url link? I saw that but I have no idea what that is or how to LoL

On your account page you have to scroll all the way down to the bottom.
It will say, RCTalk Build Thread Link

Yes you did, now I see it. When anybody clicks on that banner, your build page will show up.