Flysky for Carplounge rt4

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sNemo

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Boating
Hello members. My name îs Daniel .

I have a problem with my navomodel from carplounge rt4, my old remote control broke, it was a Graupner mx12 on 6 channels, I bought a new remote control from flysky on 6 channels, the installation went well, everything works almost well, the problem is with the motors from navomodel, when I push the levers to move forward, the engines start and when I return the lever to point 0, the engines still spin for a few seconds. with the previous remote control, everything works normally when the lever returns to point 0. do you have any settings for this lever? or what should be done in my situation? I will add a video. This is my first topic, I hope I'm not wrong in one way or another.

https://streamable.com/lx07h6

Thank you .

Not familiar with that radio. That's really strange. Sorry I can't help, but welcome to the forum.

increase the deadband width on your radio then . recalibrate esc's.

thanks for the answer, could you explain to me how to do this?
I'm at the beginning, I don't really know terms and procedures.

sorry enemo. I'm not going to the boats site to find info I need to answer your questions..this is site...https://www.carplounge.de/en/rt4-info-portal/rt4-highlights-details/

I'm not sure what exact radio you have now. ??? a 6 channel dual stick radio..Id look into the 36 month warranty on that boat..
if boat has brushed motors the deadband trick wont work . if brushless then it will along with recalibration of esc s

I don't know if calibrating the motors has any effect, because on the old remote control everything worked ok, without problems. I bought a new remote control because water got into the old one and it failed. I have synchronized the new remote control with the new receiver because I bought both the remote control and the receiver and all the commands are the same as on the old remote control without making any changes.

it was setup to that remote. all remotes have different deadband widths. They are not all standard in this hobby. thats just life..I used a Air esc for ground many years ago and Had to make adjustments to radio to get it to work from air radio to ground. from a dual stick radio to a pistol grip.
so you dropped your old radio in the water...lol the commands might be the same but like I said all radios are different. Or we would not have to calibrate the radios when we change it would be plug n play its not. But do do what i said continue as id.. its your bait boat

I'll be back with news.
today I went to the service with the navomodel and its remote control, the problem was that the mer card does not accept this remote control on these channels. they added a cable that connects the two motors through a circuit in channels 1 and 2 in the middle of the cable, having a board with some circuits. now everything works.