Associated RC8.2 Race Spec RTR
Team Associated has released a new version of the RC8.2, the race spec ready-to-run Associated RC8.2 RS. The Team Associated RC8.2 has already proven itself a winner in many world class events such as the 1:8 scale off road R.O.A.R. National Championship, the Dirt Nitro Challenge, and the Silver State Nitro Challenge. With the Team Associated RC8.2 RS RTR, you can now have this high level of performance in a Race-Spec Ready-To-Run!
The Team Associated RC8.2RS ready-to-run comes loaded with the performance features you have come to expect from the Race-Spec line. Features like the powerful Reedy .21VS pull start engine, a performance-tuned exhaust system and XP 2.4GHz radio system, just to name a few.
The Associated RC8.2 Race Spec RTR is the perfect way to get into the 1:8 scale nitro buggy class, and also has the benefit of having many Factory Team performance parts and upgrades already available!
Associated RC8.2 Race Spec RTR Features
- Powerful Reedy .21VS engine with pull start and Team Associated 2-chamber tuned exhaust
- XP 2.4GHz radio system with digital, high-torque XP DS1510MG metal-gear steering servo and water-resistant receiver box
- 16mm Big Bore 6061 aluminum shock bodies and caps with rubber shock boots
- Low center-of-gravity 3mm thick 7075 aluminum shock towers
- Black hard-anodized 7075 aluminum chassis with keyed lower suspension plates
- Updated RC8.2 racing suspension geometry
- Aluminum steering knuckles for improved durability
- Choice of two factory finished RC8 bodies color schemes
- Lightweight and durable drivetrain
- Upgraded dual bell-crank steering rack for reduced bump-steer
Part #: 80909 – Team Associated RC8.2 Race Spec Ready-to-Run