The NEW Schumacher Mi4CX is the ultimate high performance electric touring car. With an efficient transmission and ultra precise CNC machined components, the Schumacher Mi4CX handles like a dream. The superb suspension and pro shocks enable the Schumacher Mi4CX to carry fantastic speed through the corners, helping you to reduce your lap times. The Mi4CX is a pleasure to work on with a range of easy adjustments and option parts. If you are serious about winning, it’s time to get serious with the Schumacher Mi4CX.
Schumacher Mi4CX Features
- New – Ultra lightweight front spool with plastic ‘sliders’. Improved durability.
- New – Dedicated front & rear, reverse cup, high tensile steel, CVD driveshafts. Improves all round traction. Incorporating larger pins and joints, improves strength and durability.
- New – Differential and spool plastic inserts “sliders”. Offer a lightweight, efficient driveshaft interface.
- New – Ultra lightweight Black 7075-T6 transmission housings.
- New – Ultra lightweight eccentrics and differential posts.
- Clamp motor mount to adjust side to side weight distribution. The car can be perfectly balanced with lipo batteries.
- Split rear transmission housing with options to adjust the chassis stiffness.
- Quick release layshaft design for ease of maintenance.
- Carbon fibre upper link design with options to adjust roll centres.
- Centre point steering with forward facing balls to fine tune geometry. Fully adjustable Velocity Ratio, Ackermann Angle and Ackerman Rate.
- Anti roll bar mounts with precise vernier adjustment to minimise play.
- Wide offset O ring retained wheel hexes.
- Lightweight moulded pivot blocks. Optional twin pivot block system allows infinite adjustment of roll centres, toe-in, anti-squat, and track width on front and rear.
- Fully adjustable, suspension geometry, wheelbase, caster, camber, roll centre, track width, ackerman, droop, anti dive, anti squat, front toe in/out, ride height and much more.
- 2mm Aerospace carbon fibre chassis and long top deck with optimised flex.
- Efficient transmission with twin Kevlar belts and precision CNC pulleys.
- Alloy eccentric adjusters for optimum belt tension. Easy diff height adjustment to allow changes in drive shaft plunge. This can be used to increase or decrease traction.
- Quick release diffs – Just 2 screws!!
- Super easy to work on design.
- Symmetrical chassis layout with few screws minimises tweak.
- Ultra smooth Nickel-Teflon plated threaded alloy shock absorbers for extreme smoothness and durability.
- Stiff 3mm shock towers with optimised shock positions.
- Lightweight machined diff pulley, Ceramic diff balls, aerospace thrust bearing.
- Narrow efficient thin back belts.
- Ultra Low Anti roll bars.
- Lightweight foam bumper.
- High tensile spring steel pins.
- Purple alloy M3 nuts.
- Battery fixing with tape or optional battery strap.
- Carbon Fibre wishbones for less weight and improved stiffness.
- Speed secret parts available to fine tune to all track conditions.
Schumacher Mi4CX Specs
Power Source: ELECTRIC
Model Type: 4WD, ON-ROAD, COMPETITION
Top Speed: 40 MPH+