Who on here is best an willing to trim, paint and apply graphics to a body.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

broken_civic

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I have a 2002 svt lightning and have been watching ebay for the discontinued svt lightnings to show up, they finally showed up again and I ordered one. I want the body painted the same color as my actual lightning, decals applied and the body trimmed. Who on here would do it for a decent price?

Second question, I would like an upgraded onroad chassis capable of 60ish mph, what would be the best chassis to purchase?

Edit, I would also like to add this is not going to be raced, just ran around in a parking lot from time to time.

This will be a very simple job for someone with experience, it's going to be one solid color , needs trimmed and graphics put on.

I could do it, but these kits were discontinued years ago, I just scored one on ebay and want it done profesionaly

well, I say one solid color, i'd like the inside of the bed taped off and painted black

Here's the problem, for what it costs now to ship a body nowadays, due to it's size, it is not cost effective to ship a body back and forth, especially for a one color paint job. If you want to try it yourself, pm me, I will help you out to do it yourself.

Here's the problem, for what it costs now to ship a body nowadays, due to it's size, it is not cost effective to ship a body back and forth, especially for a one color paint job. If you want to try it yourself, pm me, I will help you out to do it yourself.

I am not sure what it's going to cost to ship it each way, but the few times you can find these clear uncut bodies on ebay they are selling for 90-110 bucks because they are discontinued.

Back