WAY AWESOME!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bifft it

RCTalk Addict
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Right up my alley.
Selling off ALL my rc interests and starting a construction company...lol....wonder why they don't have a 631 for sale too!
http://store.rc4wd.com/114-Scale-DXR2-Hydraulic-Earth-Dozer_p_4768.html

VV-JD00015-1.jpg

I've got a pair of late model 631Cs just sitting around doing nothing...lol.

real life ones or scale ones?
dont want the real life ones. dad beat it in my head at a very early age to not mess with those scrapers. I can say, i have sussessfully learned that lesson.
I have never run a scraper in all 35 of my working years
Iam a catskinner by trade

Yea, the real ones they haven't been used for work in years, I did however get them started last summer, just so I could move them around the yard, everyone thought they were scrap metal, until I jacked the starters ant they roared back to life.
Its cool that you are dozer operator by trade. My mosom (grandfather) did that all his life, until his passing, he's the reason I started working on heavy equipment in the first place, now I have my own machines.

I once drove a scraper down the highway to my community from bonnyville, it took me 7-8 hours to do something that takes me 40mins to do in my half ton.

I think i did move a 637 one from one end of jobsite to the other once.
they run and drive, I'm sure there is someone out there that would buy them. that old vintage steel is gold vs the new poop

Those scale RC kits are nothing short of AWESOME!!! (@Rolex ) :hehe: I really do find the term fitting in this case!
For the money they want for the kits, they NEED to be AWESOME tho!! I would LOVE to see some video of the dozer in action when you get it!!!

Those scale RC kits are nothing short of AWESOME!!! (@Rolex ) :hehe: I really do find the term fitting in this case!
For the money they want for the kits, they NEED to be AWESOME tho!! I would LOVE to see some video of the dozer in action when you get it!!!
Be awesome to see the hydraulics work....lol..... miniture hydraulic pumps....... lol

I checked out the hydraulics on the front end loader they have (had?) available and it is just amazing what they built and how it works!!! KILLER build!!! ( I wouldn't be looking forward to bleeding it out though!!!)

Awwwww, someone (see what I did there? :hehe:) having a rough day in the lazyboy???

I used to have days like that with the shop-vac. But those days would suck and blow!

Any more use of the "A" word and you will all be sucking for all you're worth to get enough air to stay alive. If you manage to get any in, the only sound you'll be able to make will be sort of a muffled and gurgled "Awwww". :wtf:

I am having to force myself to not use the "A" word in my reply, @Rolex. Wouldn't it be AWESOME if I could go without using the word AWESOME in a reply to your comments?

Back