Was it ever made?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LosiLST

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Just looking around and I came across this.

chassis%20samping_big.jpg

chassis_depan_horizontal_big.jpg

chassis_half_belakang_big.jpg

chain_system_big.jpg

gearing_system_big.jpg

chassis_bawah_vertical_big.jpg

It says it is/was a Prototype. Was it ever made? Any more information on it that anyone knows of?
http://www.teamk1racing.com/k1/index.php?option=com_content&task=section&id=7&Itemid=8

Last edited:
I have never seen it before but it is damn sexy. Gas powered....4 wheel drive...and two speed? I mean do I want for more? Maybe but still....man that thing rocks. I want one. Who was it made by? HPI? looks a bit um....Savage?

Well it does look very cool. I hope they put a cover on those gears though. I could see me reaching up under the lid to kill it and getting my fingers gnawed off.

DAMN thats sexy !!!!!!!!!!!!! lol, nice rig, looks like a 1/5 scale copy of a savage alright. You can also tell it IS a prototype by some of the componants.

Last edited:
Hope the keyboard is still working, quite a bit of drool on it after checking out the vids on the website. Just two questions:
How much and who is disting it...lol
gimme....gimme..gimme......

That is one sweet looking rig.

The chain drive is cool, but it probably should be in a more sealed trough. Considering how exposed to dirt it would be and how small the rollers are.

hmm it better be overworked again tho,
if you take a right turn with that setup, you ll have your engine dirt blasted ;)

the all aluminum will cost a lot of money in parts after a while ;)

oh and on top of all this, it must have been someone that known their parts from franz groeschl, because the 2 gear, the clutch mount, the wheels/tires, the receiver box, the tank, and the chain driven differentials are all FG / Franz Groeschl works / designs.
FG was supposed to come out with a chain powered 4x4 monster in late 2007 furthest I've seen is they have brought out a regular 4x4 that is belt/ gear driven.

so there is a possibility that this is what FG was working on back in the times.

its just a bunch of clues and thoughts, together with the parts you can find in any fg mod these days :)

930002_e.jpg

heres a sample pic of what fg finalized their chain drive to be like

Back