Twin titan lightning gtx2 complete

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sam_theman

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
So I've finally finished the Twin Titan lightning gtx2. Really struggled with masking the body for the paintwork so ended up using coconut butter on the parts I wanted to paint black. Whats your opinion yay or nay ?

20231020_151549.jpg

20231020_151521.jpg

THAT IS BAD ASS. are we gonna see a running video of it? i have a feeling that thing is gonna be a wheelie monster lol

THAT IS BAD ASS. are we gonna see a running video of it? i have a feeling that thing is gonna be a wheelie monster lol
I have tried uploading videos but they never worked unfortunately.
She's ridiculously fast, just wants to tare off soon as the trigger is touched. She still needs tinkering with to get max out of her but I'm happy as Larry with her at the moment

I have tried uploading videos but they never worked unfortunately.
She's ridiculously fast, just wants to tare off soon as the trigger is touched. She still needs tinkering with to get max out of her but I'm happy as Larry with her at the moment
try and upload them to youtube and link the video here! thats what I do

Ahh that's genius. I shall try upload what I've got so far. Unfortunately I've none with the shell on as I've literally just finished it

did u post the vid?
on my screen it just shows your channel and it says that there is no content

Yeah I posted it. I just viewed it from that link to. I'll try figure our what's happening

when you created the video in the yt studio, did you select the option for public? if not you have to go back in to studio and click on the video and change the permissions to public.

when you created the video in the yt studio, did you select the option for public? if not you have to go back in to studio and click on the video and change the permissions to public.
It's in the "shorts" under Twin Titan Lightning GTX2

It doesn't have the body on though
I think I've just sorted it. I've re uploaded it so if the first video isn't visible the second should be in a few minutes according to the upload timer. Thanks for your help

Last edited:
Love the swarm of bees. I'm in the middle of making my savage a twin. Something about that noise.
She definitely sounds angry ! Them .28 engine's are "savage" lol. Loads better than the Force .26s that were originally on her. I'm not 100% on the tuning as she takes a while before screaming. And I have to come off the throttle as soon as she does scream as the distance she's gone already. Super impressed with the engines though great buy

Nicely done!

Both the paint and the truck!
Thanks very much. It's my first ever paint job so loads of lessons learned. Seriously considering getting another shell and re doing it to be honest. But I am thoughrilly grateful for your comments, you may have just saved me a few quid lol

There you go! looks like you sorted it out!
is it possible to only run it on one of the engines while the other is still in the truck?

There you go! looks like you sorted it out!
is it possible to only run it on one of the engines while the other is still in the truck?
Yeah I can disconnect the other engine/carb. But she's such a heavy car I wouldn't want to strain the engine. If 1 engine cuts out through lack of fuel or bad tuning the orher will keep going if tuned better. If you catch my drift ?