Toyota LC80 ARB RcModelex

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FREEDOM83

RCTalk Champion
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I leave you some photos of the junk that just arrived, I have finally been able to get hold of one of these chassis...:

As you can see, it is not new, it comes from Germany, RTR with the GT5 and everything, As you can see, it is not new, it comes from Germany, RTR with the GT5 and everything, here is the Instagram of its maker:

https://www.instagram.com/bo_scale_rc/

Soon I will post photos of 3 stupid things I will do to it, change tires, put winch and spotlights on the rear bumper...

Well, I leave you some photos of the junk that just arrived, I have finally been able to get hold of one of these chassis...:

As you can see, it is not new, it comes from Germany, RTR with the GT5 and everything, As you can see, it is not new, it comes from Germany, RTR with the GT5 and everything, here is the Instagram of its maker:

https://www.instagram.com/bo_scale_rc/

Soon I will post photos of 3 stupid things I will do to it, change tires, put winch and spotlights on the rear bumper...
Let me guess... that tent pops up? It better not. If it does, you better hide, because I'm coming to rob you! Your collection of cool ass crawlers just amazes me. Can we get a group photo please?

Let me guess... that tent pops up? It better not. If it does, you better hide, because I'm coming to rob you! Your collection of cool ass crawlers just amazes me. Can we get a group photo please?

Oh yes, this afternoon I will take a photo, but in case it is not clear, right now I have 4, the DC8, the 2 modelex and the hilux... hehehehe all the previous ones that you see in construction threads were sold

the tent in photos of the first owner :

WhatsApp Image 2024-01-08 at 11.50.48 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-01-08 at 11.50.47 (3).jpeg

Well, I have already changed the wheels, for ones with less offset and, for my taste, less exaggerated, I like it with both, but I always thought of an LC80 with these and so it has some of my touch:

and here the rc4wd 9.5t winch that had to be cut a little so that it is centered and the rc4wd high lift also that I have removed from the YJ so we can lighten it a little

And while I'm waiting for the Chinese guy on a bicycle to bring me a pair of square lights for the bumper, everything I was going to do would be done, when something is good, it's better not to touch it.

Back