This might get me to build a scaler.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool and I'll almost bet it would work a lot better than just a blade.

Very cool and I'll almost bet it would work a lot better than just a blade.
A lot better than a blade. There are videos on Youtube. Don't have a printer or I'd already be messing with it. Files are out there. Set up right it flings the snow. Lol. Very cool.

Unless you already have the rig to put it on, it would be cheaper to just buy a big badass 2 stage snowblower :2cents:

Trx flatbed would be a good candidate. Some weight on the bed, braxx axle, and a salt spreader on the back.

Trx flatbed would be a good candidate. Some weight on the bed, braxx axle, and a salt spreader on the back.
Yes mini salt spreader! I can strap all the batteries up need to the bed for ballast. 😂

Edit: does anyone make an appropriate size garbage truck? Here in Philly they strap plows on all the garbage trucks when it snows. That’d be hilarious to hav a mini one.

Yes mini salt spreader! I can strap all the batteries up need to the bed for ballast. 😂

Edit: does anyone make an appropriate size garbage truck? Here in Philly they strap plows on all the garbage trucks when it snows. That’d be hilarious to hav a mini one.
I'm sending you a garbage pm. 🤪

You guys are taking this chit way to seriously, I love it, keep it up.:D

You guys are taking this chit way to seriously, I love it, keep it up.:D
We take our toys seriously. If you buy a scale car it needs scale lights. If you do scale lights you'll end up with mirrors too. Anyone who does mirrors will most certainly add a figure. 😅🤣 hell I'm the type to paint it like a real company until I get served papers.

And @Tunedpipe I'm starting to hate you. Those rovans were 526. Now it's for $500. Guess what car I'm trying to cop this year?

I just get a set blue balls ever time I run my green one. She rocks. :D

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back