Sold / Found The IRS Sucks Sale!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're asking too little for the machining so I'll give you $20. PM me the info(addy and Paypal) and I'll get her in the mail.

PM sent. Thanks! I'm not really trying to make living on this stuff, just support my addiction...err...hobby :D

Yeah but how much crack.... I mean nitro can you buy for $15 bucks. LOL Money sent! Thanks.

Funny thing the same durango body is sitting on my moniter right now lol

I'll take the glow plugs.....PM Sent

Hey Randy, just out of curiousity.. what temp plugs are those supposed to be? just wondering. I was shopping for backup plugs for my RB rigs yesterday and realized how damn expensive RB plugs are. I'll probably end up biting the bullet and sticking with the MFR plugs but I was just curious.

Hey Randy, just out of curiousity.. what temp plugs are those supposed to be? just wondering. I was shopping for backup plugs for my RB rigs yesterday and realized how damn expensive RB plugs are. I'll probably end up biting the bullet and sticking with the MFR plugs but I was just curious.

The 59 is a hot plug.

Ofna 17mm hub adapters....I want 'em. PM sent.

Thanks for the Savage wheelie bar!

Racer1966,

How are you? I am sorry that you are having such a rough time with the IRS, well they hit me hard to if it is any concelation. Hey i got my wheelie bar from you thankyou for that it is awesome. Hey I see that you have some wheels that might work on my TMAXX. My TMAXX when it was shipped with my personal affects when I transfered to OKINAWA, got damaged and one of the items was its wheels, the other was the shocks. Well I will buy those rims from you if you still have them, but it has to wait till payday on the first and if you have any stock shocks I could use those too, just take it easy on me on the price. Well take care and thankyou for giving me the wheelie bar, it is keeping me from breaking as much stuff and it looks great, take care and keep your head up and dont let those IRS bastards from getting you down.

V/R, CM2 (EXW/FMF/NAC/AW) Eric T. Mendoza
US NAVY SEABEE MECHANIC

RACER1966,

Thanks for the wheelir bar. It fits my Savage .25 and it is awesome and I am breaking less stuff now. Hey I noticed that you have some TMAXX wheels for $15.00. If you havent sold them then I will buy them from you. I also need some stock TMAXX shocks if you have them. My TMAXX was badly damaged when it was shipped with my personal property ann one of the items damaged was the wheels, shocks fuel tank and connecting rods. I am slowing fixing stuff on it but money only goes so far, especially when you are married. Well if it makes you feal any better the IRS got me to, but oh well keep your chin up.

Yup Eric they get us all buddy.....are you on night shift now too?

SORRY :OT::stick:
And oh yeah Bump...TTT

Hey Eric, glad the wheelie bar worked for you. I didn't realize you had a Savage and was wondering if you were going to try it on your Maxx.

The wheels are still here, I've had no interest by anyone in them so they'll be yours. I personally don't have any shocks. How many you need? I may be able to talk my son out of a couple.

Randy

hOLD THOSE WHEELS FOR ME

RACER1966,

Here is my email [email protected] the pm is not working on my computer so write me about the shocks. Hey do you still have those off set rims, those are nicer, how much for it shipped and yes if you can get me some stock shocks that would be awsome. I presently have GPM fake reservoir type shocks and they just wont hold pressure, even after I rebuilt them. I press the front or rear down and they pop. I have a aluminum set on order that should be here soon but they are coming from China, so customs might delay their delivery. Well the wheelie bar, to answer your question is for a Savage 25, it will not fit the TMAXX, but no worries I got a TMAXX stock wheelie bar now. Well take care and let me know.:D

Joey,

I was just being bad today at work, me and my troops finished our work and so I had us all muster at USO (Out of site out of mind) and check our email and take a extended break! Hey my PM is not working so email me or call me at the house.

Racer1966,

I forgot I need at least 6 stock shocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.