T-MAXX 5.9- 4907, one piece at a time!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tvjv2009

The dork that asks all the stupid questions...
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Since I am nearing the end of all my projects, I've decided to start buying pieces for a new project. So I was talking to a guy at work who has a few nitros himself, he bet me I could not do a one piece at a time build. I decided to take the challenge and post my progress here. Here are the rules.
  1. Every part has to come from a seller on Ebay. No prob there!
  2. You are not allowed to order the next part until you have received the previous part ordered. That is gonna be the challenge.
  3. Multiple parts can be acquired only if it is all part of the same listing.
  4. It must be a 4x4 vehicle.
  5. Project must be complete by Dec. 31 2015.
I was allowed to go ahead and use one part that I already had. I chose a transmission I won on an auction a month ago. As the title states it will be 5.9 powered (subject to change.)

Just like Johnny Cash! I dub thee the Psycho-Billy Cadillac build!

So this is about to drive me insane. I though I'd get a screw set coming. SEEMS like it is taking forever. Anyway it is giving me some time to do some research. I do believe I am going to scrap the whole big block idea. The kits are just not there without spending a fortune. Not sure what I will run on it.

Back