Sold / Found T MAX parts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JAMMER

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hello I have a lot of T Max parts new ans used tell me what you need we can deal.

I need a few parts for my (extended version) 4907/4908 model- skid plates, a arm hinge pin (lower) clutch shoes, spur gear, center shaft for rear.. A good 3.3 lol pm me if you have these.. Thanks

NCNitro I thought I would help some young person with a build that they were doing with some new and used parts I have laying around but if I have to go through all that I will for get it I will just build another Max and sell it. Thanh You Very Much.

@JAMMER Helping is what we are ALL about here. I know it seems like a hassle to list what you have with pricing at the beginning but if all are listed and priced, it protects both the buyer AND the seller. In the case of any confusion or issue during the sale, with solid info it allows the powers that be here at RCNT mediate fairly and with confidence.
I commend you with your efforts to help this young person to get into nitro. I hope that you are able to follow thru.

Last edited:
NCNitro I thought I would help some young person with a build that they were doing with some new and used parts I have laying around but if I have to go through all that I will for get it I will just build another Max and sell it. Thanh You Very Much.

Ok then, I will consider this thread null and void and close it for you. We have rules for a reason, that said, good luck with the build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back