Sold / Found Savage 25

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DAN916

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
New HPI's Savage 25 Nitro Gas powered Monster Truck, Open Box but never ran... Still needs engine to be broken in. All accessories needed included.Rotostart with battery and charger, Glow Plugs with igniter and charger and a gallon of gas.I purchased truck earlier this summer from R/C Country. My friend talked me into buying one since he had one already but crashed his before I ever had the time to get mines up n running and that was pretty much the end of that. If you're in the market for a rc truck you already know what this truck is all about it but heres a listing of some of the specs. $350obo DANIEL(916)-638-5767 SACRAMENTO AREA [email protected]

any trades? is that 350 shipped?

$300 if picked up...

How about posting some pics and listing what will come with it? Just curious as I may buy it for a friend.

Your Silence is deafening...

Last edited:
It comes with Rotostart with the battery and the charger. Glow plug wrench n rechargable igniter with plug. All AA batteries needed. Almost full gallon of fuel and a fuel bottle. I have no pictures but truck looks pretty much new out the box. Its never seen dirt and still needs to be broken in as stated above.

you m,y want to try Ebay if it is new in the box you will get most of your money back new ones sell for 350.00 to 400.00 thats with out shipping but to shipp a savage here in the US it cost about $17.00 for 2 or 3 day USPS i ship alot od savages so i hope this helps you a little

$320 Shipped Without Fuel...

$300 Shipped/$275 Picked up

DAN916 said:
truck looks pretty much new out the box. Its never seen dirt and still needs to be broken in as stated above.

has any fuel been ran thru it at all? does it still have the box and all manuals and everything?

looks pretty much new / never seen dirt .makes me think it has been ran some?

if it has not.... and you wouldnt mind a mod helping by me sending the money to him then you send the truck and if i get it then he sends the money to you
i think id be interested

let me know

got one off tower

thanks anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.