Revo Trx Mount lrp .30x

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mook_589

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
Ok well I finished my revo Big block quest and just wanted to give info on how i did it....

I used golden horizon upper hitched control arms which give you more than enough space to fit any rotor or pull start using the trx mount !!!! ..I did have to move the Trans forward and also shave a the inside of the frame a little for the 1/8 clutch bell to fit freely. All you need is a dremel and you will be set. The throttle linkage was easy I used the extra piece that came with the mount and it works flawlessly, Hand bent the linkage and that was it. I also shave on the mount to make it more adjustable. When I want to go to a bigger clutch bell you can put spacers under your Trans just enough where the shafts won't hit the frame and you will be able to fit at least a 18t bell or whateva combo you come up with. Everything was easy the key to this all is the rear control upper arms.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 250
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 226
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 236
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg