revo problems won't move

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

revoforerunner

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
My revo 3.3 won't move forward and it slowly crawls in reverse I have tightened the spur mesh tightened the slipper clutch I had the transmission out while it was out I turned the spur gear and the drive shaft turns so I think maybe I am wrong to think the transmission is ok ...is there a proper way the clutch pads are ment to sit on the flywheel I am at a stand still don't know where to go from here any help or advice is much appreciated thank you for your time everyone.. Jeremy.. Someone out there must have experienced similar problems..

Last edited:
Is the spur gear spinning when you throttle up? Check to make sure the pads are not burned out and it tight.
If it is, the problem is in the trans or beyond. Could be a broken pin where the drive shaft connects to the trans.

You need to spin the spur by hand and see if the trans turns, then follow the drive train to find out what's not turning.

Also check your brake adjust and make sure its not too tight. Give it a couple spins outward to see if that frees it up. I have had the brake adjust tighten over time just from running it!

Back