Revo 3.3 won't go

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmkline [email protected]

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Long story short up graded to 3.3 new bell clutch new slipper clutch engine runs clutches grab both driveshafts spins but won't go. When I push it seems like diff's are slipping with crunching noises need help

Sounds like your diffs are shot what was the original reason for your upgrades?

Nice Yep I would take a look at your diffs then.

Thanks replaced rear diff with spool and front with new diff upgraded driveshafts all new dust caps lubed everything run's great as long as I can keep it from hitting curbs I will be ok for a while.

you killed the steering response,handling and amount it will turn with the spool bud,soon your rear diff will be trashed completely

i tried a spool in the rear ..took it out the next day to put back the normal diff ..the spool affected the handling to much

Thanks replaced rear diff with spool and front with new diff upgraded driveshafts all new dust caps lubed everything run's great as long as I can keep it from hitting curbs I will be ok for a while.
I would remove the spool and use heavy gear oil or even plumbers putty. The spool will wreck you gears quickly and cause nothing but issues down the road.

i found that plumbers putty works great with a few drops of diff oil ....

i just had a great idea on how to put the spool to good use ...ill be using it as a key chain from now on :D ..lol

Well I found out I can't drive this on the street with the 3.3 i cannot keep it under control just did about 5 cartwheels broke a fin off the top of the motor broke the motor mount and bent the plate which moved the motor away from the trans gear. Well back to the hobby shop. But it was a blast while it lasted!!!!!!! That's why they call it a hobby!!

Back