Redcat Racing 1/5th scale Rampage XT Truck

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi I'm also planning to buy a redcat rampage... Whats the difference between the MT Pro and the rampage MT GR aside from their prices?
A word of advice: Don't do it! There is almost no OEM part support and little to no aftermarket part support. Save for a bit longer and get a name-brand such as Losi, Traxxas, HPI, Associated, Tamiya, etc.

Or if you must, a clone of HPI Baja series, as you'll have access to literally tons of OEM and aftermarket parts. Or do like I did and get on CL, I got a 5b SS with two tanks through it with radio gear for $600.

Or if you must, a clone of HPI Baja series, as you'll have access to literally tons of OEM and aftermarket parts. Or do like I did and get on CL, I got a 5b SS with two tanks through it with radio gear for $600.
I also bought my Baja-5b used from another member here and haven't been sorry. A word advice on the clones, though, is to THOROUGHLY go through them and tighten, LocTite and fluids where necessary.

I got a clone... King Motors X2, runs strong... BUT you need to replace all diff internals to Losi at some point.

Had some issues, many could have been prevented if I would have done more research on YT, and on large scale forums. I ended up doing all the preventive measurements most recommended, after the fact.

So far, its a beast with a 30.5cc stock engine.

Radio system works very well, no issues, chassis, and all plastic parts are of very good quality. Like stated losi diff internals, proper oil, locktite and done.

Attachments

• 20151220_095331.jpg
    20151220_095331.jpg
    368.6 KB · Views: 165
Back