Ready to fire up!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

normrdz300

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
IMG_2999.jpeg
IMG_2997.jpeg

IMG_2998.jpeg

Looks like your missing the air filter and the blue wire is disconnected. 😁 looks like it was a fun project.

yup also (unseen) no glow plug in it yet :D I have no idea if the motor is any good. It has good compression... Time will tell. If the motor doesn't start I'll just put a new 3.3 in it **** it! lol

If it’s no good send it to me I can make it runner all is just little bore work sleeve it good to go. I’m good at making compression on engines. Real car 14-1 compression can’t run juice on that though.

If it’s no good send it to me I can make it runner all is just little bore work sleeve it good to go. I’m good at making compression on engines. Real car 14-1 compression can’t run juice on that though.
Lets see some running footage 😉

I can turn my CEN NX.12 over without flywheel with one finger😁

I've pulled apart a few traxxas engines. If I did I would do bearings and all and include a 3.3 crank on it. 14:1 compression? whatcha got?

Back