Sold / Found rc10gt plus rtr for sale or trade

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RC10lover627

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i have a rc10gt plus rtr for sale or trade...

it comes with a team associated ae .15 engine
the stock ae radio
brand new on road tires mounted on old rims but does come with new rims to
it comes with a body too
it has about 3 quarts of nitro through it
it also has a rear broken shock tower wich is like a 5.oo replacement.. i can fix if wanted.. (I FIXED THE REAR SHOCK TOWER)

will sell for a flat rate of 250.00 + shipping

i will also trade for any nitro monster truck or any nitro truck that is 4 wheel drive

email me at [email protected] and i will send u pics..

thanks, rc10lover627

Last edited:
throw any trades or offers and ill consider them

comon people

taking any offers now

bumpity bump... lol

if you change your mind let me know thanks curtis

i got a smatrech 1/10 scale buggy that i need to get rid off.. ill trade you that.. its 4 wheel drive and runs great hasent even seen a 1/2 gallon.. just to small for where i run.. but its fast.. like 50 mph..

sry for the late reply i was snowboardin all day, can u send pics at [email protected]

150.00 plus trades.. thats as low as ill go though... my I'm is BFOL45 if u want to reach me by that

comon ppl this is a good deal or if not ill just buy parts to trick it out.. so u can post that stuff up on here too if u want.

was it the buggy pics??.. yes i did and its ver nice.. i sent u an email too

Last edited:
i fixed the rear shock tower so its all good to go

thought you were gonna keep it and trick it out?? that what you told me in the email.. are you still trying to sell it??

no I'm gonna trick it out but if the rite offer comes a long then ill sell it... i think ill probly sell it for like 200+shippin OBO.. sry for the misunderstanding.. didnt i tell u that in the email???? i must of left that out... I'm rly lookin for a MT or like a hpi nitro mt

i thought you want to sell it for $150 lol

alright u got mee... lol... ill take 150.00 OBO and i have a nice deal pendin on it rite now.. sry beason but i got a trade offer for a monster gt

still up for sale... : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back