Radiolink RC6GS v3 help needed

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zulu504

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
I am new to the RC hobby. I bought a Losi 22s rtr to drag race with some friends. I purchased the Radiolink transmitter as an upgrade but am completely lost in how to operate it. Where is a basic beginner place to learn what all the different abbreviations mean and what they do?

Some common abbreviations on that radio are:
ST steering
TH throttle
EPA end points adjustments for TH, ST and other channels
V volts for the cars battery or radio battery. (With that radio you can do 6 AA or 2 to 4s lipo. I would recommend to find a lipo which will last longer than the AAs. )
Gyro helps you steer if you get out of control
And there is a lot of others I am forgetting (I have the RC4GS V3)

That beginner place would be the manual. Or watch youtube reviews on that radio.

The manuals are on the Radiolink website https://www.radiolink.com/rc6gsv3
Imo it's pretty easy to operate. To open all the settings I think you have to press both buttons on the end. (Enter and exit I believe)
There is also settings to set all those buttons to different things or channels.

This is for all radios. Steering servo always go in channel 1 and the esd or throttle will be channel 2. All the extra channels are for extra stuff like transponders, led lights, Winches.

Some of the abbreviations you may find HERE. I would think the manual would explain most of it but I dont own a Radiolink so I have no idea whats in the manual. If there are any others you dont know or dont understand ask away

Some common abbreviations on that radio are:
ST steering
TH throttle
EPA end points adjustments for TH, ST and other channels
V volts for the cars battery or radio battery. (With that radio you can do 6 AA or 2 to 4s lipo. I would recommend to find a lipo which will last longer than the AAs. )
Gyro helps you steer if you get out of control
And there is a lot of others I am forgetting (I have the RC4GS V3)

That beginner place would be the manual. Or watch youtube reviews on that radio.

The manuals are on the Radiolink website https://www.radiolink.com/rc6gsv3
Imo it's pretty easy to operate. To open all the settings I think you have to press both buttons on the end. (Enter and exit I believe)
There is also settings to set all those buttons to different things or channels.
Thank you.

Some of the abbreviations you may find HERE. I would think the manual would explain most of it but I dont own a Radiolink so I have no idea whats in the manual. If there are any others you dont know or dont understand ask away
Thank you, this is helpful.

Back