Race Day Results

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmaxxfreek

Hardcore RCTalk User
Firefighter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
Had a great day racing today, Finally made it through a race without having any problems, ended the day with a 2nd place finish in 2wd mod and a 1st place finish in 4wd sct, The tekno truck proved its worth today, it really wasn't setup for this track but still run very well, Ran i second place throughout the race, the leader broke out with about 5 minutes left in the main, and i was able to hang on to the lead and take the win. The 2wd Durango done very well today too, finished 3rd in both heats and after a tire change and some shock adjustments i was able to finish the main in 2nd place. We had great weather too, that just added to the enjoyment of my day.

TorcValleyPits_zpsa36aa220.jpg

TorcValleyPodium_zpsfcba6126.jpg

TorcValleyPodium4wd_zps11eaee6c.jpg

TorcValleyPlaques_zpsf70c596e.jpg

That is pretty badass. I would say that was a good afternoon out! No real tracks here though. Pretty much on my own when it comes to RC....

Thanks Guys.....We had a BLAST today, I'm thinking about running the points series with them every other Sunday. Joey Arent you getting moved to Hawaii? Maybe there will be some tracks there.

Always a good day at the track when you come home with a smile and a couple podium finishes!

You let that kid beat you in 2wd? :p:

Congrats on a good day :thumbup:

Yup :( Thats his Dad Beside him, i had to contend with both of them at the same time......and the kid has a Novak Sponsor. He is a Good Wheel though, he runs the nuts off his truck.

Thanks Randy, hope to see you at the track soon with your Quad.

Congrats on the finishes! Rolex I think the wood boxes are jumps, I was thinking the same thing you were but if you look closely I think it has transition in it.

Congrats on the day! Behind you, after the jump, do you have to clear that box?

It was a jump, more like a pop up jump, had to hit it very slow or it would sent your car into orbit!!

So the box is the back of the ramp? Congrats too!

Congrats on the podium finishes. I was at the new local on-road track Saturday visiting with my old buds and had a great time, although the computer system kept hurling and the Mains didn't start until 5pm...

Back