Sold / Found R/C closet clean out! (T-Maxx, Revo, Baja)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

override

RCTalk Addict
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey guys it's been awhile since I have really gotten to mess with anything R/C due to my recent move :(.... I decided to go through some stuff and clean out things I won't be needing anymore. I only have part of what I'm going to be listing right now, there will be more stuff as I go through more box's. Buyers local to San Antonio get first priority ;-)

Buyers pay shipping unless otherwise specified, I will try to ship everything USPS Priority w/tracking unless otherwise specified. Combined shipping on multiple purchases.

First up I have a new set of UE (Unlimited Engineering) 1/8th 8 Spyder diffs! These were assembled via UE instruction guide (will be included if I can find it) and were never used. They do not have diff oil in them, when I pulled them apart to take pictures one of the O-rings was broken. I have been carrying these around in my storage box for nearly 2 years with hopes of getting them put on a freshly built BB T-maxx. Add your diff oil, fix the o-ring and you have bomb proof diffs to drop into your T-maxx!!! - $OLD

DSC02175.gif

DSC02176.gif

DSC02177.gif

Traxxas 3.3 engine for parts or rebuild, needs piston and rod. Comes with what you see in picture - $OLD

DSC02178.gif

Traxxas Link 2.4ghz Tx/Rx - $40

DSC02195.gif

One stock t-maxx shock, springs and spacers - $5

DSC02193.gif

DSC02190.gif

Revo/T-Maxx 3.3 diff parts - $5

DSC02192.gif

Revo/T-Maxx 3.3 drivetrain parts - $25

DSC02191.gif

Revo/T-Maxx etc Traxxas EZ start with extras - $OLD

DSC02179.gif

Revo Rocker arm spare pushrods (set of 3) - $15

DSC02194.gif

Barely Used Revo Response wheels/tires - $35

DSC02180.gif

Used Proline Bowties on ? wheels - $20 (Buy wheels/tires together for $45)

DSC02182.gif

Team Losi glow ignitor w/ battery and charger - $8

DSC02188.gif

Baja pull start and parts (I have the new turtle racing pullstart, no need for any of this anymore) - $OLD

DSC02196.gif

We can do this one of two ways, I can sell all these Baja parts together or I can part them out. Right now I would rather just sell them together as a lot price. These are parts left over from my Baja Rebuild - $OLD

DSC02198.gif

Tower Hobbies NiCD/NiMH house or car charger. I used this for my quick start batteries for my Traxxas starter when I was out in the field - $15

DSC02183.gif

Futaba 4PK battery pack - $8

DSC02184.gif

CRT .5 Pipe - $OLD

DSC02186.gif

Brand new Overdose RC Stand (will fit in a small tackle box, good for when your out playing and need a stand) - $0LD

DSC02197.gif

Random servo horns, screws, rubber mounts - $3

DSC02189.gif

I will get pictures up shortly, along with more items to sell!

:p: Thanks for looking, offers are welcome :D

Last edited:
I'll take that pipe off you'r hands pm with more info

No its just 1 complete shock and then the rest are stock springs and spacers, whenever I get the rest of my box's out of storage I may find the rest of the shocks but it still won't be a full set of 8.

Last edited:
Still have the ez start set?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back