Questions about a few RC,s...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZaneC

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
Hey ya'll, just had some questions about a few RC's. My Arrma Granite Voltage is not that energy efficient, and I was wondering what any of ya'll have done to make one run longer.

A 2s, 4500mah lipo.

What do you recommend?

A bigger battery? CNHL 2s 6200s are on sale right now i think. Something along those lines.

That's a small 2S in a fairly substantial kit. I wouldn't expect much run time.

A bigger battery? CNHL 2s 6200s are on sale right now i think. Something along those lines.
He is talking about the Granite Voltage 2WD, not the Granite 4X4.
Hey ya'll, just had some questions about a few RC's. My Arrma Granite Voltage is not that energy efficient, and I was wondering what any of ya'll have done to make one run longer.
I would start by seeing if anything in it is binding. What is the C rating of the battery? What brand is it? How long have you had the truck? How well maintained is it? Is it the stock brushed set up? Binding in the drivetrain, a bad bearing, motor getting weak, any of those could contribute to making the battery drain faster. It could also be a cheap battery going bad, or not being charged properly. Do you have a battery tester that test's each cell?

Just a quick question. Could you use a Traxxas Slash chassis with a Bandit?

Battery capacity is one thing.
Where you drive is another.... running through tall grass for example will consume more power than running on a hard surface causing less drag on the RC.
Then it finally comes down to how you drive. You probably don't want to change where you run the RC or how you drive so the answer will be getting a 2nd lipo or a larger one. Just remember larger = more weight. Sometimes the best answer is to grab another battery to bring with you.

I would probably use the HCG.

Hey guys, I was curious if there's fenders for the Traxxas Bandit.

Following up... Kinda like the ones on the Tamiya Super Avante.

Back