Problem with new Traxxas Revo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Onetime

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I have a new revo 3.3 with RPM true track and stainless drive shafts. I can't keep the passenger rear to stay in at the frame under abuse. If I tighten the pillow then my camber is way off. Any ideas?

If I'm understanding what you're saying, I'd say you stripped out the threads in the A-arm holding the pivot ball in place.

If I'm understanding what you're saying, I'd say you stripped out the threads in the A-arm holding the pivot ball in place.

I can still adjust it but all in is to much camber and out lets the shaft ball come out.

That's what I thought, so I believe my answer above is correct. What would happen if you tighten the other one also? Perhaps it would hold the part while still maintaining the proper camber.
012 (2).JPG

Last edited:
it has rpm true track in the rear so only one pillow ball and on the bottom is a pin.

Sorry, I'm not familiar with that one. You'll have to wait for someone in the know.
Still thinking, if it screws in and gets pulled out, there's an issue with the threads.

You need the extended drive cups for your drive shafts. The RPM True track is just flexible enough to give under "abuse" and cause the cvd shafts to pop apart.

NOW I get it. I thought the pivot ball was pulling out of the A-arm. It's the axle coming out.
Ignore ANY advise I EVER give you. :hehe:

Back