Pics of my new Crawler

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Dan

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Well here are the pics of my new crawler. Thanks for ll the help from you guy's with the help I have recieved. Still am deciding on a battery set for it.
And a picture of the beer I drink. Just for when I have problems working on my rc's it tells me a good saying.

Attachments

• tmaxx 069.jpg
    tmaxx 069.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 166
  • tmaxx 068.jpg
    tmaxx 068.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 145
  • tmaxx 070.jpg
    tmaxx 070.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 199
  • tmaxx 073.jpg
    tmaxx 073.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 156
  • tmaxx 084.jpg
    tmaxx 084.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 145
Sweet, pretty good range of movement. What kit, or kits is it?

Looks really good. I to have a crawler that I've been tinkering with ever since I bought it off Zandor. I need to get some pics up of it now that I'm thinkin about it. They are fun to build and crawl with. For batteries I ordered like 6 packs from FastEddy. I run 65turn lathes and 8.4 volt seem to be perfect . What chassis did you go with ?

Crawler Chassis w/ links, steering etc It's an NN chassis
Integy reservoir shocks
(2) complete clod axles
Complete Clod bearing kit
(2) Hitec Alumite/Coreless servo's
(4) Chrome Narrowed Clod wheels
(4) Ultra Rare Proline Giant Trac tires
Custom cut Custom painted Proline Rockpleazer body
(2) Integy 65t Lathe motors

Misc stuff like body mounts, aluminum wheel nutz, etc. etc

If you need any more info on it let me know.

Thanks
Dan

Looks really good. I to have a crawler that I've been tinkering with ever since I bought it off Zandor. I need to get some pics up of it now that I'm thinkin about it. They are fun to build and crawl with. For batteries I ordered like 6 packs from FastEddy. I run 65turn lathes and 8.4 volt seem to be perfect . What chassis did you go with ?

That one you put together or ya buy it from someone? Pretty sweet looking rig. Whats the wheelbase on that one?
I've been slackin on my crawler project as of late. I'm at a cash standstill..lol

Good looking truck, I love the giant tracks!

I bought it but put most of it together myself. I got it as a semi roller and got the rest of the parts I needed then finished putting it together.

SWEET.....nice job man. Got a crawler in the back of my head....gotta finish the stuff in front of me..

Good Luck with it! Dan
Mike

very cool. Any pics of it with the lid off?

Very Nice indeed BigDan! I am with 4u2nv.... any topless shots?

Tom

Isnt that the same unit I saw for sale on another forum?
I was looking to buy it but held off a little to long... Lucky You!

What did you do to it after you got it?
It looks exactly the same as it did the the for sale thread.

Just wondering..... Nice Rig.

Yeah I did pick it up off of another forum. When I got it a had to put some of it together and check the screws and stuff. Then I had to get the motors and all the electronics and mount them up. Then find the elusive 13 tooth pinion. Wanted to get the 8 tooth pinion but no hobby shop around here had them. And didn't want to wait to get this thing running. Like I said it was almost a roller when I got it. But now it is rtr. I will try to get picks of it with the body off later today. Still need to clean up the wiring a little bit though.

Well here are some pics with the body off. Still need to do some clean up of the wires and stuff but it's running right now.

Attachments

• tmaxx 085.jpg
    tmaxx 085.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 148
  • tmaxx 086.jpg
    tmaxx 086.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 136
  • tmaxx 087.jpg
    tmaxx 087.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 128
Thank You. Haven't really had time to really take it rock crawling. I am hoping to soon though....

That will be very ice to see! What I have not seen is how you get the body to stay out of the way if it gets heavy :eek:)))
Wow! What a Rig!

Back