Ofna clutch

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jiffy19633

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I have ofna nexx8 I just put a new .28 eng new clutch.new clutch bell and bearing and springs broke the eng in at the end of three tank full the clutch was gone worn down to the springs the clutch bell is no good it full of aluminium stuck to it and the truggy was not beat on i drove it only spurts

I have ofna nexx8 I just put a new .28 eng new clutch.new clutch bell and bearing and springs broke the eng in at the end of three tank full the clutch was gone worn down to the springs the clutch bell is no good it full of aluminium stuck to it and the truggy was not beat on i drove it only spurts

That's real weird ,usually if the clutches wear out that fast ,it means that they are being engaged half way.
Which your engine idle could have been set too high!

That's real weird ,usually if the clutches wear out that fast ,it means that they are being engaged half way.
The idle is a litte high becuse i was breaking the eng in

The idle is a litte high becuse i was breaking the eng in
And it was set rich

Back