Ofna 14mm pillow balls

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SAVAGETITAN

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
Hi I have an Ofna Titan that I need a 14mm pillow ball for. Does anyone know where I could find one?

Hi I have an Ofna Titan that I need a 14mm pillow ball for. Does anyone know where I could find one?
When you post a question, there is no need to post it multiple times all over the forum. We see it in the latest posts section no matter where you post it.

Well that was just for those individuals who might be able to help and who only monitor certain sections.

Well that was just for those individuals who might be able to help and who only monitor certain sections.
One post is enough. Everyone will see it at the top of the forums.
Screenshot_20240403_014405.jpg

sorry we dont need 2 posts on same Thang thats just wrong!

Some padawan's have not yet mastered Google Fu. Thanks for sharing the part#

https://shop.stormerhobbies.com/product-p/ofn36903.htm
I can't remember the Ofna OFN part number that I used when I searched, nor do I know all of the models that shared parts can be found from that will work. But if those are them, then I thank you. I am away from home for awhile so I can order the right parts, hopefully they will arrive before I do. I was even trying to see if other manufacturers pillow balls, which I could find, might maybe work. I will give this link a try. Whatever happened to NitroHouse? That guy new all about all of the parts for Ofna's.

Whatever happened to NitroHouse? That guy new all about all of the parts for Ofna's.

IIRC, the owner of NitroHouse was Tim Bump who partnered with OFNA and HoBao/HongNor for custom designs to improve their products from basher grade into race grade.

Over the years their partnership dissolved and HoBao decided to do their own distribution where HongNor went to HobbyKing which effectively shut down OFNA first, and then NitroHouse closed shortly after.

HoBao continues to be their own distributor but HongNor has bounced around from HobbyKing to RedCat and a couple other rebrands, they're trying to develop a new racing team, but I haven't seen any new product announcements since last year so I'm not gonna hold my breath:
https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-off-road/1108139-x3s-evo-e-kit-hong-nor.html

Back