New toy!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have one myself, but they come rather recommended. They are comparable to the E-flite Blade CP Pro and more affordable. I bet you'll have good luck with it. Give us a review when you get it.

Candyman said:
I don't have one myself, but they come rather recommended. They are comparable to the E-flite Blade CP Pro and more affordable. I bet you'll have good luck with it. Give us a review when you get it.

Well this time I did a little more research before buying, due to the smartech that I started with when getting into nitro cars. I was thinking of getting a venom but they seem to be for a more advanced pilot of which I am no. (yet) Needless to say I like the "2 mode" useability and the training gear which I did purchase. I won't recieve it for another week or 2 but I'll give my 2cents on the friendlyness for beginners and general operation of it after a solid weekend of flying or crashing (hopefully not)

Point number 1, this thing is sweet. Having never had an electric RC with any type of power it's surprising as to what a small motor and a battery can do.

Point number 2, it acts NOTHING (besides the controls) the simulator I have. Which sucks because I got pretty good at the sim heh. So just another learning curve I have to get to the top of. Then again I hear FMS isn't the greatest learning tool. (again besides the general controls)

It's been windy this week so I haven't got it much more than a foot off the ground, but when I get some air time with it I'll give a little more of a review.

Back