New motor for my SCX10

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hulkmaxx

Wanna know my secrect. I'm always ANGRY!
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Okay guys looking at upgrading my motor in my factory SCX10. Don't want to break the bank or go crazy just a little more rip that's it. I am only running a 2S 5000mah battery. And I would like to keep my stock speed control for now. I have another SCX10 with an Atomic 35t and it seems to have a little more so I was thinking of picking p another cause there on the cheap side. Is there something out there that's better. I'm new remember still kinda new to the electric and crawler stuff. Let me know what you guys think. Peace out homies.:hehe:

Usually the higher turn the motor the more torque it has, the lower the turn the more top end speed. A 35t would be ideal IMO.

Yeah a cheap good ol Integy 35t would have plenty of speed and still some torque on 2s.

Really Integy motor. Didn't think I would ever hear anyone recommend anything Integy. LOL

Really Integy motor. Didn't think I would ever hear anyone recommend anything Integy. LOL

That is about the only thing you will hear recommended that is made by Integy, I run them in my comp crawler and my scaler, you can spend a lot more if you really want, I just don't want to and the Integy motors are working just fine.

I used a 28.5t motor before I went brushless. Great wheel speed on 2s.