NEW HPI 1965 Ford Shelby GT-350 body

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be lookin for the release of that Camaro.. If ya hear anything, let me know..
Bruce, keep an eye out.. lol

That Mustang is one sick body... almost makes me want a touring car... The camaro is nice as well!!

The last body I painted up was the Parma '69 Camaro. Nowhere near the detail of an HPI body, but it still looks decent. I used a metallic silver Sharpie pen on the OUTSIDE of the body to color the door handles and window trim Came out pretty good.

I also bought the retro/vintage HPI wheels. You have to buy the vintage tires, too, as they are offset on the outside to go over part of the rim. Makes it look like a larger profile tire.

Well guys, it's been a month or so. I've had the '65 Mustang body for a couple of weeks but didn't have time to get the paint out. I did one in the stock white with blue stripes for a friend, but I wanted something different. Here's my '65 fastback...

Simple rattle cans and some fine line tape...

Pactra Competition Orange with Outlaw Black "Terlingua" stripes...

I haven't cut cooling or antenna holes in the body yet, it looks too damn nice to do it... :p

HPI_Fastback3_Small.jpg

very nice.... these bodys are SICK!!! can't wait to get my hands on one.

Back