Sold / Found Need a few things

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RCDad

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I need a few things and thought I'd ask some of you who have a pile of spare parts around;

I need 4 cell receiver battery cases, at least two more.

HPIC0808 HPI Clutch Shoe
HPIG2877 HPI Exhaust Manifold RTR
HPIG2878 HPI Side Muffler Set

This is about $30 worth of stuff. I'll but it online if no one has them laying around from an RS4 they used to own.

Just a suggestion...instead of getting batt cases you should get a rechargable batt pack, you get more voltage and longer run times. Plus you don't have to keep buying batteries. It will save you money in a short time!

I've already bought a ton of rechargeable nimh batteries and a charger though.

you won't get the power out of a recharbagle batt. you will only get 1.2volts out of each, where as a batt pack you'llbe running at least 6v. You can start out with the recharables, (I did) but you'll learn quickly to jump to a flat pack or a hump pack. Believe me after you have your first runaway because of a batt comming out, its not even a thought anymore!

I've got 2 battery case's you can have just pm me your adderess

but as vbgagnon said youd be happier if you switched to a receiver pack its a good and cheap "hopup"....and just use the rechargables for tv remotes and stuff or sell them

VB is right on this one. The reason you only get 4.8V is because there are only 4 cells at 1.2 volts.Whereas a 5 cell RX pack will get you a full 6V andcurrent upto 2800Mah. I personally have 6V RX packs with current in ranges of 1100mah, 1400mah and 2100mah. SOOO Much better for steering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back