Native Racing Batt. Box

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Çh®i§tiªñ

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Does ANYONE have ANY pics on how this thing is installed?

For whatever the reason, mine does not appear to fit. It looks solid but the documentation SUCKS!

HELP!

Docs are that bad?

Here is a photo from their website that shows it in use. The photo is piss-poor but it may help.

Here
Hope it helps

Yeah the docs sucked!

I'm not understanding how the hell the upper plate is supposed to fit. Not fitting. Bad. Bad....

A simple B&W sketch might have helped.........

directions

I apologize if you are having problems installing the box onto the truck.We have not recieved any gripes on the instructions.If you are having a problem getting it installed you should calll the office and we would be glad to explain how it goes together.407 228 0760.:thumbsup:

I got it installed.

I didnt have to drill anything.

However, I had to bend one of the plates to get the posts to 'mate' properly. If you check out my gallery you can see it installed.

There is still a slight gap but it should be a ton more effective than the stock battery box.

Thank you!

Hey christian were did you get that fuel tank lid I have got to have one of those.Did it come as a whole tank or can you just buy the lid. please post a link

Thats the new tank that TL is using now it came out about a month ago I think. We all used the lid mod but I guess Adam Got tired of us emailing him about the crapy setup on the old tank. Have a lhs order if you can that way if they don't get the new tank in you can have them send it back ... That was C idea which ain't bad...X

Thanks guys I will do just that tomarrow

Back