Sold / Found Losi XXX-NT Graphite w/ Mach .15RE ARR for trade

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BSchorr

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Losi XXX-NT Graphite w/ Mach .15RE ARR for trade

Hey, I bought this Losi XXX-NT RTR 2nd Edition about 2 months ago, Broke in as the instructions said, really fast, I sold the JR XR2i that came with it, so its basically RTR without the radio and receiver, JR Z590 Metal Gear for Steering, JR Z270 for throttle/brake. the .15 RE is the newer version of the Losi Mach Engines. Only 1/2 gallon of 20% Trinity MonsterHorsePower Fuel through it. It comes with a BRAND NEW set of Rear White Losi Rims with 1 run on Proling Step Pins. Comes with extra front c-hubs, knuckles, rear and fron arms, and some more misc. parts.

p70501533zq.jpg

p70501561vb.jpg

p70501574jv.jpg

p70501585vy.jpg

p70501596oc.jpg

p70501619nr.jpg

Sell for $150

or...

I am looking to trade for the following:

-Airtronics M8, would be nice to get a Novak synthesized Module
-FT-B4 with extra parts and newer tires, custom painted body
-High end Charger.....Novak Millenium, Pulsar 1/2, charger p/s
-Very Nice Comm Lathe Setup
-NIP Stock Motors

[email protected]
OR AIM me at BSchorr86

still selling?

hey, yea, i was at work today for 12 hours, dead tired! BUMP! Hell of a deal, why do i still have this thing!

Well i was wondering if you would like to trade for an rtr rustler preaty much new re cleaned the engine put a new carb on it and got three extra ones just incase great condition engine is preaty good could use a little work comes with all electronics including radio equipment and extra reciever it also comes with all extra parts original box and manuals... if you are interested just post and tell me and we could work out a deal if not though thats fine too have fun and thanks a bunch... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.