Looking for a FlySky Noble NB4?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm. Maybe i should get it. compare it to the rc8x?
Wonder how the speed/response/feel is compared to the rc8x.
I'm waiting for radiolink to make a mini receiver, hardcase, and antennaless, with the speed for 1/10 racing. Because the R7 or R8 receivers are too big and bulky for a 1/10 race chassis like my B74. Comparing the rc8x to my uncles 7px, the futaba has way more speed than the radiolink. But it just depends how you drive and want the car to feel.
I did feel / drive my friends car. 22X4 with the NB4 tx. Felt pretty good. He did have some mods to the tx, like grip tape, and some wheel mods so not sure how it is from the box.

Last edited:
I highly doubt I'd be able to tell a difference between the latency/response times of what I'm using now (Futaba 3PM FASST and Sanwa MT-S) and what the Noble has to offer. I don't race anymore. I just want to be prepared (placebo effect) if I get that itch to jump back into racing again. I had the Sanwa MT-R on my wish list as it's the MT-S replacement. I don't need another radio. I just want another radio that I can count on, and not feel cheap when having three, or four dudes going to the backyard track is my main concern. The Noble having that mediocre RC electronics price tag is what I'm all about. The whole touch screen intrigues me. If not for the sale, I'd probably would not have purchased the NB4.

I highly doubt I'd be able to tell a difference between the latency/response times of what I'm using now (Futaba 3PM FASST and Sanwa MT-S) and what the Noble has to offer. I don't race anymore. I just want to be prepared (placebo effect) if I get that itch to jump back into racing again. I had the Sanwa MT-R on my wish list as it's the MT-S replacement. I don't need another radio. I just want another radio that I can count on, and not feel cheap when having three, or four dudes going to the backyard track is my main concern. The Noble having that mediocre RC electronics price tag is what I'm all about. The whole touch screen intrigues me. If not for the sale, I'd probably would not have purchased the NB4.
I think you’ll be pleased. 🤙

Id pass on the Original NB4 I got the pro and its worth the extra cash you pay

Back