Sold / Found Lipos, Charger, Flight Sim

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bgbdwlf2500

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
2 helicopters Blade SR and Exceed G2

I've got 2 helis for sale. First one is a rtf blade sr bought as a rtf nothing has been changed. I've put a tail boom and a few main rotor blades but its never been hit hard enough where i had to take any linkage apart. I have original box and manuals.

Second heli is an exceed g2 3d capable. It needs a rx, motor and esc. I looked it up on ebay, for about 100 bucks you can have 2 brushless helis that use the same tx. I have all the factory parts that were included in the box. I know the rap exceed gets but the heli is actually built pretty well. Id like to get 175.00 shipped for both.

PM Me or email with questions.. [email protected]

Last edited:
Don't be shy, make an offer. I've got 2 brand new castle links, a new 2.4 ghz HPI receiver as well. I'll take 20 each shipped for the links and 30 shipped for the rx. The rx is the one that the Flux HP uses.

whats the C rating on the 4s?

responded to the 2 pms i had. i think the c rating on all of them is 40 80 but ill have to look again. as i saide please email as i dont have a computer and forget to check on here

Charger sold, batteries flight sim castle links and helis still for sale

Got back into it. Only thing for sale now are the 2 helis. Pics added

sold locally, please close it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back