Just Made Trade On A XXX SCT!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HPI-Killer

Axial Axle Twisting Guru
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I'm super excited I just made a deal with a member off of another site to trade off my scaler for a pretty much brand new Losi XXX SCT that is the rockstar edition! I will keep this posted with updates when she gets here but just curious if a Tekin FX-R esc will work on sct's? I'm not thrilled too much on 2s lipo capability at all lol. Another thing maybe someone can chime in and tell me the diff between 2wd and 4wd SCTs? I wont be racing just bashing at the local track and MIGHT race down the road depending how much I like it.

Thanks guys! :D

http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt273/johnson2114/imagejpeg9521.jpg

4wd tends to have more handling with little knowledge of driving or throttle control

Anyone know if the tekin fxr will work on this rig? Also is an external bec required much on these rigs?

Dunno, I'm running a Castle Sidewinder SV2 w/4600kv

Just got the truck today, opened on the way to work and just got home from work so pictures will come tomorrow, but I am thinking of kickin the wife out of the bed and sleeping with Losi tonight!!! :hehe: :hehe:

(Hope the wife dont read this LOL!)

Sleeping with Losi's is perfectly acceptable in my book. ;) hahaha

Enjoy that sweet truck!

Back