JR radios and fail safes

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

mjime714

Does anyone know if JR radios can work with a dynamite fail safe?

Thanks in advance.

Ok Man I was 99.9999% sure that the standard race-gaurd fail-safe will work with everything except the M8 Radios that is what the M8 Fail-safe is for but I would hate to give bad info so I used my work phone to make the nice long distance call and asked the tech support at Dynamite here is his response:

The standard works with all radios other than M8 and TRX TQ radios. Wow I learned something there I would have never thought it wouldn't work on TQ's but that is strait from Dynamite support.. Also a key note Horizon Hobby Is the owner and distributor or Dynamite and JR so that alone I would have bet the ranch on that they would play nice together...X

Originally posted by x_789
I used my work phone to make the nice long distance call and asked the tech support at Dynamite here is his response:

The standard works with all radios other than M8 and TRX TQ radios. Wow I learned something there I would have never thought it wouldn't work on TQ's but that is strait from Dynamite support.. Also a key note Horizon Hobby Is the owner and distributor or Dynamite and JR so that alone I would have bet the ranch on that they would play nice together...X

Dude, you didn't have to go through all that. I could have done that myself, but I was looking to see if anyone had a quick answer. Thanks a lot! I really appreciate that. :cheers:

Dont know about that TQ thing I use to use one with my stock maxx TQ3 until I got and M8, it does not work with that.

I have the XR3i and they work together.

I got the radio and it works fine with the dynamite fail safe. thanks for the info guys. Hay this radio rocks! I recommend it to anyone who is in the market for a new FM 75mhz radio. You dont need any crystals and it comes with a high torque servo and a standard servo. Not bad for the price.