JConcepts Illuzion BAJR Desert body

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
jconcepts-illuzion-bajr.jpg

Straight from the Desert, this is a whipping new design from JConcepts. The BAJR, as it is named, is concept inspired from the ground up to be the ultimate in desert and off-road looks and performance. The BAJR is a fresh design, starting from the front of the vehicle...

Click to continue

Looks like proline's baja bug body has competition!

Paint job looks pretty cool too......:thumbup1:

I like Proline's Baja Bug better, this one has too many openings, it reveals the inside....:(

I like it too. Looks pretty good without the bulky front and rear bumpers on the truck but it is still way too open. I wonder how dirty the chassis and components will get with such wide open fender areas. I kinda wish I waited one more week to order this instead of the Dare body I just got.

Looks like a carnage version with the fenders missing. Pretty cool though.

I like it, plus I noticed they strategically added the overtray they came out with a few months ago, it will go perfect with this body to protect everything and keep it clean.

Yep, the overtray is perfect for this body. I also think lowering the body a little bit would help it good bit.

mine is almost on the way, love that body!!

Love the look, but no real bumper is a little scary. Guess it looks dumb with a stock slash bumper? Maybe a shaved rpm bumper would be ok.

pure for the beach, no basher body.
I already have the hpi mesh wheels with sand paws, only the front tires and it's perfect for the beach!!

Definitely like the Baja bug body better this one leaves everything to open.

I love this one better.
I would like to see how it performs with it though.

Woodie, what wheel and tire combo is that in the first post? Thanks!

Back