Here you go guys. A Crawler Forum!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastEddy

The Slowest Guy In Town
Supporter
RCTalk Vendor
Reaction score
With the growing popularity of Electric Crawlers, and by popular demand we now have a new forum for you guys.

Enjoy :cheers:

Well it's about time slacker... lol
Cool addition to the forum.. Thanks Ed...

Sweet! So now who's going to sift through all the other forums and move all the crawler stuff here? Get to work ImBroken, and do something around here for once, ya slacker! lol. :D

NCNitro said:
Sweet! So now who's going to sift through all the other forums and move all the crawler stuff here? Get to work ImBroken, and do something around here for once, ya slacker! lol. :D

I'm already on it hippie... Go get yourself a cream soda..

NCNitro said:
Sweet! So now who's going to sift through all the other forums and move all the crawler stuff here?

You! you slacker....
Get a move on it or ill start to doc your pay.....

I'd do it, but I don't have the resources. All the time in the world with no tools.

FastEddy said:
You! you slacker....
Get a move on it or ill start to doc your pay.....

HUH? You talkin to me? I am still waiting for my first check, doc my pay hell, any docking and I will owe you money, lol.

ImBroken said:
I'm already on it hippie... Go get yourself a cream soda.......

I gave up cream soda since barqs quit making there french vanilla cream soda, that stuff was AWESOME! Nothing else comes close.

Do you have S&Ok soda? Or I should say have you ever tried one? Thats the best creme soda ever!

NCNitro said:
HUH? You talkin to me? I am still waiting for my first check, doc my pay hell, any docking and I will owe you money, lol.

OK slinkie boy :D

vbgagnon said:
Do you have S&Ok soda? Or I should say have you ever tried one? Thats the best creme soda ever!

VB, nope, never heard of it. IBC is about the best I have found since Barqs quit selling theres.

Ed, that aint right man, now my feelings are really hurt.. :nono:

Yeah RIGHT! :wedgie:

WOW...Nice crawl space. Lots of room for crawler pic and projects :cheers:

Sweet.. Now all I need is a crawler.. Or does this new thread come with one?? :)

4u2nv said:
Sweet.. Now all I need is a crawler.. Or does this new thread come with one?? :)

If thats how it works I will take a Clod with a custom paint job lol. Mabe I can build a crawler with the parts I have lying around :shrug: