Girlfriend's first fishing trip

• Thread starter alpinehyperlite
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpinehyperlite

Original RCNT Nutswinger
Supporter
Police
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
My sister in law's family has a couple thousand acre property that has 2 ponds on it. The larger pond is appx 3 acres. Brought my girlfriend out there yesterday for her first time fishing, and to shoot some guns. She caught the biggest bass I've ever seen come out of the pond, or any other area around here. No scale out there, but I'm guessing 9.5 - 10 lbs.

0FF2A074-88D7-4E91-8DC3-97CF2048951E-280-00000005440D5FAD_zps92765da7.jpg

Keep it? Should get it mounted. Congrats to her!

Nah. Put it back in the water to get even bigger. No mount. Too expensive for a fresh water fish. Only thing I've gotten mounted is my 7ft sail fish from several years back and some deer. Mounted my own snapping turtle shell though.

She really stepped up and shot the sawed off Shotgun with a pistol grip shooting a 3in shell. :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cpbd668q_JU"]Teri shooting sawed off - YouTube[/ame]

what a depressing picture.....Blue sky, ripple of wind across the pond,what appears to be some mixture of brown and green colored grass, a sweet 10 lbs Bass, hot Girl wearing a Tshirt, fishing and shooting guns,........Meanwhile i'm KNEE DEEP IN SNOW, and it's Freezing out ! Great Largemouth ! in June i'll post some pics of mine !!!! LMAO !

Attachments

• winter-blizz.jpg
    winter-blizz.jpg
    420.5 KB · Views: 107
Yea, it was mid 70's this past weekend.

6 in watermelon lizard with candy fleck. Penn spin reel with 15lb spider line.

Cool, my largest bass was caught on a 7.5" grape shad culprit worm. on a shimano spinner, berkley lightning rod, with 10 lb test.

I had to dig the ole penn out of the case, i wasn't about to let her touch my abu garcia's. $350+ setups with a first time caster....... nope. lol

Lmao,my woman been tryin to get me to let her use my baitcasters for a few years now,so far I haven't givin in,maybe this spring when I buy a new revo

transmited from a mobile communications device

Holy crap! That bass is huge! Biggest one I have ever caught was 7 pounds.