Sold / Found FS : Various engines and MGT

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TacRacing

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
First, I want to let everyone know that TowerHobbies has the O.S. VG .30 pullstart on sale for 209.59. If you use the $30 code on the front page, it drops to 179.59. I just ordered mine. And because I ordered this monster engine, I am going to sell the stocker.

AE TT .28 w/ around 10 tanks of 20% Trinity fuel.
This will include the air filter. I have some brand new foams for it. I will install the new foams and oil if you want me to. (Some people prefer to oil them up themselves.) This engine has the shaft start and pull start combination on it. Two starting systems = BACKUP!!!!

I am thinking $80 shipped is fair.

HPI .25 from a Savage 25. This engine has no more than a gallon through it.
The last time I ran it, the air filter came off, and I immediately cut it off. I did not bother starting it back up. I put about 20 drops of ARO through the head and 10 through the carb and cycled in 10 second spurts about 5 times. I do this to flush dust/dirt.

I will sell this engine with the starter system for $70 shipped.

AE MGT
I love MGTs. I have 2 of them. The original, and the 4.60 SE models. I previously owned another that I bought just to get hop ups off of it!!!
I have taken the RPM a-arms and ProLine Power Strokes off of the truck to put on the 4.60. I have set this truck back up stock, and cleaned it like new!!
There are a few hopups still there. The FOC was done (and is still done..) and I have added the side exhaust header with a Fantom Works pipe. It has a Hitec steering servo installed.. and I think that is it for hopups.
The opening price on this truck is $250 shipped. I also put the stock TT .21 back on the truck. It has no more than a gallon and a half on it. Plenty of life left!!
The reason I say opening price is because I am going to offer options. I have different springs (that I am going to throw in for free now that I think about it.. so nevermind), racing tires (40 series bowties on white dish, 40 series bowties on yellow 23mm rims, street tires...) and we can talk about it. I could sell as roller with no electronics or engine.. it doesn't matter. If you want an MGT, I got one. We can work out the extras. I have tons of parts, but I still have an MGT.. so I am not going to include any unless you have some that you want and I will definately work out a deal for the parts!!!

So let me know.

Thanks,
Adrian

Anyone?? Please make any and all offers!! I will also listen to trade requests.

Bump up to the top.
Any offers??

Some nice bright, clear pics would really help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back