Sold / Found FS: Pro-Line Cadillac Escalade body, Custom Painted.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxx Trooper

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Pro-Line Cadillac Escalade body, Custom Painted.

For sale i have a custom painted Cadillac Escalade body that will fit all the TRAXXAS Maxx's the Savage and other monster trucks. Fluorescent Orange with a Sprint white backing. XXX Main Torn internal graphics. looking to get $50 shipped for it OBO. I accept Paypal and Money order. if i dont get any offers by Wed, June 2nd I will place this on eBay. U can check my feedback here in the Feedback forum or on ebay at Waterboy13-half.

normal_For%20Sale%20050.jpg

normal_For%20Sale%20051.jpg

normal_For%20Sale%20052.jpg

normal_For%20Sale%20053.jpg

normal_For%20Sale%20054.jpg

normal_For%20Sale%20055.jpg

thanks for looking,

later

Last edited:
Here is a courtesy BUMP for you. I just wanted to say that is pretty sick looking! I dig the color!

Nice!! Like the tits, I mean the paint.

Props dude.... that looks sweet... I haven't had a whole lotta luck with the xxxmain picture glue.... I'll have to try it again sometime...

Whoops, just read the post... Internal graphics look a lot better than the piture glue, but your limited...

Last edited:
I'm not crazy about the color (if it was black I'd buy it even though I hate Escilades) but the custom tittie paint rocks.

lol thanks guys. i figured u would like it. but does anyone want to buy it?

later

ok guys stop ur drooling :drool: and buy the dang thing. :contract: lol.

TTT

later

TTT taking offers.

later

TTT.... its FREE and u pay $35 shipping and its urs... lol.

later

TTT
later

Status
Not open for further replies.