Sold / Found fs/ft Hpi Racer 2 and futaba magnum jr radio +

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrow

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
first for sale is a slightly abused hpi rcer 2
the car was my first rc car besides a tyco and was only driven for about a gallon before pebbles and my lack of experience retired it.
DSCF0032.gif
DSCF0031.gif
DSCF0029.gif
DSCF0025.gif
DSCF0024.gif
DSCF0023.gif
DSCF0022.gif

damages to the car:
front and rear suspension arms have ball nut threads chopped off in them
front bottom shock ball cups and abused and need replacing
2 speed gears were destroyed by a pebble
fuel tank is not seen in pictures but it had fuel in the tank when the car was in storage
screws work(i just took car apart to clean) but they are rather bad and should be replaced.
the chassis was never bent
most of the other parts look decently new hold some scratches
the car has the optional 2 speed transmission
robinson racing lightwieght flywheel(I'm 70% sure thats the company)
a aluminum front belt tensioner and an aluminum side belt tensioner
car comes with a pair of (i think) yokomo slicks with black inserts
for sale only 85$ + shipping obo

second up for trade is a 5 year old futaba magnum jr radio. comes with a reciever and a transmitter which to what i believe are in good working order(meaning if you buy it and it breaks in a month or two or w/e because its old the fualt doesn't lie with me)
there is a really bad futaba s3003 servo that comes to but you will probly not want it
20$ + shipping obo OR trade for a working r133f fm reciever ( for futaba 3pm )
DSCF0027.gif

i also have a hpi 12r rc(pullstart) engine block, heatsink, carb, basicly everything besides the sleve piston and conrod since i fried the engine up for grabs for 10$ + shipping

and lastly i have a hpi tuned exhaust pipe that i will include a *NEW* losi drake side exhaust header with for 15$ + shipping
DSCF0026.gif

if any one feels like prices should be different too high or too low tell me please :D

and anyone who does buy from me must be warned that i can only ship out by my moms schedule so shipping may not be the fastest ever...
payment plans are up for discussion

Last edited:
I'd give you $20 for the car to use as spare parts.

20$ is way to low... dude the chain tensioner was a 30$ hop up... it was barely used... both of them.. and the s 2peed - the gears is like 50..... i need to have some money from this sale so i can afford a shaft driven on road

------------------EDIT--------------------

Thread crapping will not be tolerated. If you want to low ball offer please do it via e-mail, or pm. He has the right to ask whatever he thinks the car is worth.

Good luck with your sale Arrow

- NCNitro

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, they did the same thing to me. I didn't know it was against the rules.

RCDad, had I noticed I would have done something about it. Feel free to pm me anytime you have a problem or question..

bump
come on someone you know you want to upgrade your rs4 2 or just get a new basher
buy buy buy

yeah. it stopped on me one time but worked again after that. i just lost trust in it from the one time

you still looking to get rid of that stuff

bump to the top. MUST SELL!! prices were always negotiable within reason

i might ebay this sooner or later.. anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.